The following terms and conditions for Guest Bloggers (the “Guest Blogger Agreement”) govern Your use of futurated.com (the “Site”) and any services made available to you by Futurated, Inc. (“Futurated,” “We”, “Us” and “Our”) on or through the Site (the “Services”) and any contributions You make to the Futurated Site (“Contributions”). For purposes of the Guest Blogger Agreement, “You” and “Contributor” means the person using the Site or the Services or providing Contributions which are defined as but not limited to (“writing original content”, “writing or creating exclusive articles” and or “curating or creating non-exclusive digital images for publication on the Futurated website”). If You are using the Site or Services or Contributing on behalf of Your company (or another entity), then “You” means Your company (or such other entity) and its officers, members, agents, successors and assigns.
Contributor may submit any number of original, exclusive articles and non-exclusive digital images for publication on the Futurated website. In order to maintain an active status as a Futurated guest blogger, we suggest that you submit at least one post per month. Futurated reserves the right to reject any original article for any reason.
You also agree to the following in conjunction with the standards and requirements set below:
- You irrevocably transfer and assign all rights to your articles.
- You will receive a promotional author byline in each article.
- You will not receive compensation for an article now or in the future unless otherwise agreed upon.
- Any request by you to use the content from the article must be made to the editorial team in writing.
- You indemnify Futurated from any potential legal liability/damage that may arise from your published articles.
- You are prohibited from benefiting financially from third party companies or individual people in exchange for writing articles about such companies’ or peoples’ products, services, apps or anything else they may ask you to write about or link to.
Futurated Guest Post Standards
Our readership trusts that we’ll maintain a certain standard for the content posted to our site. Therefore, we:
- Will not accept posts that cover basic-level information found all over the web.
- Will not accept posts that lack focus, have loose sentence structure or that do not have a clear call to action.
- Will not accept poorly written posts that contain bad grammar or punctuation errors.
Futurated readers expect to find valuable, useful, and actionable content within the site that offers insight and inspiration about the latest consumer technology products. We expect that the material written will educate, inform and inspire action within our readers.
- Be creative. Think about how you can present those products or topics in a new and unique way.
- Do you feel strongly about something happening within the consumer tech industry? Dive into the specifics, but make sure you have supporting documentation.
- We’re not interested in wild accusations or unsubstantiated claims.
- Think of innovative ideas that haven’t been covered on other blogs. Say something new.
- Research our past posts to get acquainted with our topics. What haven’t we written about?
- We like interesting posts and so do our readers. Incorporate a metaphor, story or analogy that draws readers in and creates stimulating conversation.
Guest Posting Basics
- Our audience is social media and consumer technology savvy. Don’t speak down to them.
- Assume they’re already using some of the latest technology products and dispel the basics.
- Include a small paragraph about you and your business and include links to your social sites as well as your website or blog.
- We love to link back to relevant posts on the Futurated site. Please add one or two links to your article. This includes any data, statistics or sources you mention.
- We also encourage linking out to relevant sources. Feel free to add external links as long as they substantiate your writing or provide additional value to the reader.
- Affiliate links are never ok and will be removed.
- We will take care of creating a graphic to match your post, so there is no need to send one in. However, please add screenshots or embed media as you see fit.
- All articles must be new and not submitted anywhere else across the web. We will run each article through Copyscape to ensure it hasn’t been published anywhere else.
- Your guest post will be exclusively published on Futurated.
Latest update on 10th November 2017